General Terms and Conditions (GTC) – Schnarwiler AG
1. General information on delivery
- Your order will be dispatched by post within 2-3 days. If the article(s) is/are not in stock, you will be contacted by telephone or e-mail and informed of the delay. A later-than-stated delivery shall not represent grounds for cancelling the order or an entitlement to compensation.
- The products shall only be dispatched to addresses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. There shall be no deliveries to countries outside these areas.
- For our returns policy, see Point 3.
- We reserve the right to make price and technical changes.
- The prices stated here are inclusive of VAT.
- Orders placed by minors or wards are only possible with their legal guardian’s consent and shall be considered as such by us.
- Place of jurisdiction: Lucerne
- The products shall be dispatched with an invoice with payment due within 10 days. New customers shall only have the option to pay by cash on delivery or prepayment with a credit card or by PayPal.
- Changes to prices and the Terms and Conditions may be made at any time and without notice.
2. Guarantee and returns
- What do I do if I order the wrong product?
You can return all purchased products to us unopened and in their original packaging (including delivery documents) within 10 days of receipt. The purchase price will be discounted from the next order placed or refunded. Please return your product(s) to:
6353 Weggis, Switzerland
- The refund is always paid into the account used for payment. The refund shall be paid into the account used for the bank transfer if payment was made by invoice or prepayment. If you paid using PayPal/credit card, the refund shall be paid into the associated PayPal/credit card account.
- How long does the guarantee last?
The guarantee period is set by the relevant manufacturer and in most cases is 24 months.
- How the product is used is solely determined by the customer and is their own responsibility. Schnarwiler AG shall on no account be liable to the customer or a third party for damage resulting directly or indirectly from use of the product(s). In particular, any form of liability for consequential damage is excluded.
4. Retention of title
- Schnarwiler AG shall retain the ownership title to all products until the entire purchase price, including all reminder fees and default interest, has been paid. This can be registered at any time at the competent location.
5. Consequences of default
- In the event of default by the customer, Schnarwiler AG shall be entitled to stop the services/delivery after an unsuccessful overdue notice until the goods obtained up to the point have been paid for. Schnarwiler AG’s claim for payment shall remain unaffected by this action. Overdue notice, processing and default expenses shall also be payable.
6. Damage during transport
- If goods are delivered with obvious damage from transport, then we ask you to immediately file a complaint with the delivery agent and to contact us as soon as possible.
Failure to file a complaint or to contact us has no consequences for your legal warranty rights, but it helps us to be able to file our own claims against the freight carrier or the transport insurance company.
7. Confidentiality and data protection